After a long (16. hours. long.) and mostly sleepless drive through the night...
we arrived at our Disney destination!!
As we retold the "Welcome Home" story to my mom, she said "I think that's how Heaven is going to be!"
WOW.
Leslie and I immediately starting laughing and then crying and then laughing some more! (Remember, we just drove through the night...) but even now as I type this, I have to fight back the tears.
What an amazing thought! You and I are on this journey - a journey that can feel long and cause us to grow tired, weary and worn down at times. But just imagine with me, the moment we walk through Heaven's Gates.
There standing before us is our Lord, our Savior Jesus waiting with outstretched arms and a great big smile.
With JOY in His eyes He will proclaim, WELCOME HOME! We've been waiting for you!
And with that the Hallelujah Chorus will begin! :) Amazing.
John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."

2 comments:
Words I long and desire to hear in His perfect timing!
What a beautiful analogy! Love it! Hope you guys hava fantastical time!
Post a Comment