Thanks for all the helpful suggestions. We went out to Target today to get more ideas and this is what I brought home. I have seen this before at someone's house (I can't remember who's) but it looked like a lot of fun! It goes up to 43 pounds so all our kids technically can ride on it.
Hudson absolutely adored bouncing in the Johnny Jump Up in Guatemala so I'm hoping this is a winner! I checked out the customer reviews on it which were very positive and I got the A-okay from Clint that's all good! But, I thought before I took it out of the packaging...I'd see if any of you have this toy or have heard any positives/negatives on it. Thanks!! :)
Tuesday, October 9, 2007
Baby Gymtastics Bounce & Spin Zebra
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Our kids enjoy the one that the in-laws got them. I had to stick it in the basement after a while because the noise was not my favorite, but they like it. :)
I remember Hudson and the jump up! He did LOVE it. If K. wasn't velcro baby, I am sure he would have enjoyed it, too. Now, he's just too big!! He digs his ball popper and a little walker that my in-laws gave him. He's still not walking on his own, but can cruise with that walker!
K's first birthday is this Sunday! I forget our boys are so close in age. What an incredible few months this has been!
Happy Birthday Hudson!!
Hudson will love this! I can just see him BEAMING as he jumps on it. =) Eric & Jodi have it, and their boys really like it. (so does Abbi when she's there) She's starting to loose interest in it now that she's getting older, but I definately think Hudson will love it! Good pick
we have that toy and Grace still loves it!!! Good pick for sweet little hudson!
Post a Comment