Today I played an untentional but rousing game of "musical rooms" at naptime. First I started in Hudson's room - then went to Raegan's - then back to Hudson's and then Raegan's again. After that I ran over to the guest room with Paige and finally back to Hudson's for the finish! Usually by the time I get everyone fed at lunch then settled down to their naps/quiet times...I am exhausted!! So many days I have big plans for the afternoon but by the time the kiddos are down and I have done my devotions - I'm plum tuckered out! :)
Though today as I was walking out of Hudson's room for the final time I thought - oh they are so worth it! I love my kids and am privaleged to be there mommy. (Not that I don't have times of near insanity....but it just hit me today how blessed I am!)
My little man is about to turn 1!!!! This Thursday is his birthday....what a year it has been! :) So I am in need of really great ideas for him. Anybody found THE thing...a toy or item that you or your baby love?!! I need your imput! :)
Also, a HUGE SHOUT OUT TO BRODY BOY!!!
He is finally free from PGN and will be coming home SOON!!
Praise God! I'm so happy for you Rose and family!!!!! :)


7 comments:
I can't believe your little man is almost one!!! Aren't you glad you have him home here with you to celebrate!
hmmm . . .toys suggestions . . .somehow I think I'm no help here. Ava seems to like her pink butterfly that lights up and plays music?! : )
Sweet little Hudson is 1! We are so GLAD that you all get the joy of celebrating his b-day at home! Hmmmm, Thomas the Train is always a big hit with the boys, just a classic, he may be a bit young tho. My boys really liked Little People too. Happy gift hunting :)
Hudson looks so amazing...did he get a haircut? And the girls are as darling as ever! Mason loves his "ball popper" and loves this little people legos...But he mostly loves mylar balloons, tupperware, cords, remotes, anything not a toy is his favorite ;) Happy Birthday Sweet Hudson!
Wow I can't believe Hudson is almost 1! He's at such a fun age!
A few toys that Noah loves are...
-John Deere sit 'n' scoot- it is a tractor that you can ride on or push around or the middle opens up and has a farm to play with and has animals that make noise and the tractor itself makes noise. Noah loves to push it around and run into things...he did that for about an hour last night! :) (thanks Brooke for the great gift!)
-cars & trucks- he loves the smaller box cars and they are great for a church bag because they are quiet! I think I got a pack of 5 at Wal-Mart for like $5.
-tractors- big or small he loves to "drive" his tractors around.
-Cedarmont Kids videos- we only let him watch them in the car, but they are the only ones he will sit and watch.
Hope those ideas help! Have fun shopping!!
Awwwww Thanks!! I always forget to look at this blog. I always open up the Hudson Blog. Thanks for the shout out. It means a lot! Rose
Happy birthday, dear Hudson!
Our current favorite toy is the Fisher Price Learning Home. It's pretty expensive but we've gotten so much use out of it. It would be a good option if you need a big gift. Cade still plays with it a lot even and Cole LOVES it. And you could probably resell it if it's in good condition for a good price on ebay. The link is http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2265260
So much fn that he is almost ONE!! i cant even belive it! Hum...at age one, I think the thing I remember Ethan loved the most was the ball popper!!
Post a Comment