I have been trying to think of some good songs for Hudson's pick up trip video and am having trouble. I already used my favorite "If You Were Mine" by Fernando Ortega for the visit trip video.
Any suggestions??
Monday, October 22, 2007
Needing Help!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Jami-
Thanks for your encouragement!! I am so thankful the Lord told me to start blogging....I never knew you could feel so connected to people so quickly!! My e-mail is lindseyewheeler@hotmail.com. Look forward to hearing from you!
Blessings,
Lindsey
Jami, Can you tell me how you are going to put Hudson's blog into a book or how you plan to save it for him ??? I was wondering how to do it when I close out my blog for my daughter ??? I am just thinking ahead. I would love any suggestions. Thanks, Courtney
www.astaringuatemala.blogspot.com
Post a Comment