I thought I'd show a little bit of Hudson in Guatemala.
He was surrounded by a group of people all watching him - He was in his glory!!! :)
I thought I'd show a little bit of Hudson in Guatemala.
He was surrounded by a group of people all watching him - He was in his glory!!! :)
5 comments:
I think I was there for that! At least I remember him in the jump up. SO cute!
Happy Early Birthday, sweet Hudson!!
HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY, HUDSON!!!! WE LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH!
Uncle Chad, Aunt Kristy, Kelsey, Josiah & Abbi Grace
He is too cute! He seems to be enjoying all the attention...hmmm...sounds like someone else I know! ;) HeHe! You know I love ya Jami!
Andrea - you were sitting right there!! I think it was right before or right after you got Kaylon! Fun fun times!!! :)
HAPPY HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY HUDSON!!!!
Post a Comment