Thursday, October 11, 2007

ONE SPECIAL DAY!!!

Hudson is ONE YEAR OLD!!!





I just took these today...isn't my little man just precious!! I've been loving on him a little more today! What a year it has been! As I was rocking him to sleep earlier my thoughts went to his birthmother. I am praying that she feels peace today.

What a gift she gave us! I am overwhelmed to think of how our lives would be different without our little guy! I also think of Felipa, his foster mama who so lovingly cared for him for 10 months of his life. I'm sure this is a difficult day for her. Please say a prayer for these 2 women who we are so thankful for.

WE LOVE YOU HUDSON!! Happy Birthday, my darling son!!!
Posted by Picasa

15 comments:

jajbs said...

Happy Birthday, Hudson... you are wearing my favorite color today... ORANGE!!!!!! (yes, we got orange today!!)

Enjoy that precious baby boy!!

Love ya lots,
amanda

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday, Hudson! He does look good in organge, BTW. K. does too. Love that smile with all those TEETH ;) We still only have 4 teeth total...working on a few more, though.

Hope you guys have a wonderful celebration!

Much love!
Andrea and Kaylon

Taylor said...

Awe, he's so sweet! I can't wait to meet him some day SOON!!!

Bekah said...

Happy Birthday Hudson! You are one precious little boy.

Mindy said...

Happy Birthday Hudson! Jami enjoy lovin' on your boy!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Hudson:) Luke is sitting here by the computer with me and he got so excited when he saw your picture!
janelle

Gail said...

Happy Birthday Hudson!!!
Gail

Rose said...

YAY!! Happy birthday big boy!! I watched the video of him jumping...Brody LOVED that thing as well! So cute!

Karen D. said...

Happy Belated B-day, Hudson!!!

Love,
Karen and Abbie

Whitney said...

Happy Birthday, Hudson! You have been prayed for by so many your entire life! God has great things planned for you!

Marla H. said...

Happy Birthday, Hudson!!!!

Katie said...

Happy Birthday Hudson, what a blessing you are.

Jess said...

Happy Birthday Hudson!!!

Love,

Jessica, Josh and Jadon

LouLou said...

Happy Birthday you sweet boy!!! AP sends you many sweet drooly kisses!

Megan said...

Happy Birthday Hudson!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin