I just realized today that I missed the BIG one year mark. One year ago on OCTOBER 18th.....we saw our baby boy for the very first time!!!!!!!!!!!
THEN...
What an AMAZING journey we've been on! Even before I saw Hudson's face...I truly felt like he was ours! Seeing him made us even more certain! He was OURS from that day and now he is HOME! Unbelievable! I praise You Lord!!
NOW...



7 comments:
So Cute! Wow what an AWESOME journey God has taken you on! So blessed!
Have a great weekend!
Stacie
What a great picture of the two of you. And I LOVE that picture of him above it. Mostly because K.'s jeans look the exact same way. ;) My poor little short-legged man. I guess I am going to have to get good at hemming!!
What a great journey. I am so glad we've been able to share in it with you! God is good!
I remember that day like it was yesterday. I think I logged on to your blog like 10 tens that day to look at his sweet pictures. He could not be cuter. Awesome picture of you two together.
Yea Hudson! Just a little confirmation that you and Jadon are meant to be best buds, in his referral pictures he was wearing a knitted outfit just like you and he currently he has the dinosaur version of the shirt you are wearing now!
He is the most smilie kid I think i have ever seen! How sweet! God is good and praise him for bringing that little boy into your arms and home forever where he belongs!
Love the picture of the 2 of you!! Happy Anniversary with Hudson! God Bless!
Post a Comment