This was the first year we dressed up and went Trick or Treating! Paige, esp. had so much fun going!!
I looked back on the way home from Grandma's that night and this is what I saw. They held hands the rest of the way home...at least 10+ minutes! So sweet!! :)
That last picture is so precious....I mean...to see them do something like that on their own...its priceless. When they have bad days and seem to fight....you have to remember this picture because it really shows the TRUTH...the LOVE they have for each other.
"It's about Personal Growth - not Perfection It's about Experiencing God - not Exposure It's about Helping - not Hoarding It's about Obedience - not Opportunity It's about Calling - not Comfort It's about God - not Glory" ~ Lysa Terkeurst
Something To Think About...
"Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God's kindness. Kindness in your face. Kindness in your eyes. Kindness in your smile."
~Mother Teresa
7 comments:
They are ALL so cute!! Happy Halloween!
That last picture is so precious....I mean...to see them do something like that on their own...its priceless. When they have bad days and seem to fight....you have to remember this picture because it really shows the TRUTH...the LOVE they have for each other.
my heart melts!!!! (holding hands)
How cute are they?... TOO CUTE!!!!
That last picstue really got me choked up!!!
amanda
I cried when I saw the last picture. I am so glad you captured that moment.
You have 2 cute birds and one adorable cheerleader!
So cute in there costumes! I am sure they racked up on the candy. That pic with them holding hands...soooo sweet!
Have a great weekend!
Stacie
Awww, Jami that is precious. I especially love the hand holding picture.
Post a Comment