The bug bit us!!
The flu bug caught up with Paige on Saturday and she is finally back to normal this afternoon. She laid on the couch for 2 days straight and had only a few crackers and toast. When she finally started feeling better last night, we let her help decorate the Christmas tree (she had been begging) but the poor dear could only stand for short little bits. She would hang a couple ornaments and then lay on the floor because she was so weak!
The word around town is that this bug usually runs through the entire family! Not looking forward to that but so far so good! :)
If you think of it, could you offer up a little prayer for us because Clint and I have a getaway planned this weekend and would hate to miss it! Though there are many worse things...
The flu bug caught up with Paige on Saturday and she is finally back to normal this afternoon. She laid on the couch for 2 days straight and had only a few crackers and toast. When she finally started feeling better last night, we let her help decorate the Christmas tree (she had been begging) but the poor dear could only stand for short little bits. She would hang a couple ornaments and then lay on the floor because she was so weak!
The word around town is that this bug usually runs through the entire family! Not looking forward to that but so far so good! :)
If you think of it, could you offer up a little prayer for us because Clint and I have a getaway planned this weekend and would hate to miss it! Though there are many worse things...
Oh Raegan...
Today I was on the computer just reading my sister's blog when I heard Raegan crying, "Mommy help me...I can't get out...." I thought she was just in the bathroom and so I sent Paige to help. Raegan just cried harder and said "I want Mommy to do it!!!!" So I went out. First thing I saw was Paige just staring and then I saw my little Rae... She had climbed onto the hallway banister -straddled it and gotten herself stuck!! I would have taken a picture but she was crying... :) Oh, my dear Raegan - we have so many stories already and I'm sure many more to come! :)
My proud little man...

0 comments:
Post a Comment