Monday, November 5, 2007

in the waiting...

I started making this video when we were still in PGN. The songs I used were very meaningful to me during that period and will forever be special to me. This video is a mix of still photos and quotes taken from my blog and from letters I've written to Hudson.

15 comments:

megs @ whadusay said...

What a special video - you did a great job! I love the quotes. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Jami, I really had tears running down my cheeks. Thanks for sharing your heart. Just as I feel blessed by my family Hudson is so blessed to have a family like you. God is so amazing in how he creates that bond of love ... even if they don't grow in your womb they are your child. My mom has said that it really feels like I did grow in her womb. She sometimes forgets for a split second that I didn't. Doesn't that just speak of how great God is!

Anonymous said...

Jami, Your second song brings back so many memories for me. When we lost our first foster child this song would carry me to work in the morning. It is so awesome that God gives & takes away & is still God. Thanks for sharing. You are a very special family -JennyGutwein

Danae said...

Awesome video.... we are so glad that hudson is home

Katie said...

Wow, that is great. It made my eyes tear uo. Love you

Mindy said...

What a special gift to have for Hudson to watch as he grows! We're so thankful for God's faithfulness to you in bringing Hudson home to you! We love you all!

Tara said...

I saw you guys on the news last night! I said to my sisters, "wait I know them"! :-) Great video! I read up on Rebekah's blog all the time, so I jump around and check in on other peoples' lives as well! Hope you're doing well!

Tara Huber

Anonymous said...

Jami-
Your video is beautiful! How special for Hudson to look back on!! What an increbible journey! I saw the news special last night. What a neat opportunity you had to share your story! I would love to hear more about it! Love you! -Jerelyn

Bekah said...

amazing. what a journey. how we 'labor' for these precious children. he is gorgeous. awesome family picture at the end with you all looking at him. i still have a lump in my throat. love you.

Megan said...

Bawling...so beautiful! I will always remember the waiting...but it was oh so worth it!! You have a wonderful family!

Rose said...

Can i just say.... Beautiful!! In every way !! just beautiful.....

Jess said...

It's beautiful Jami!! I am crying! Good job on the songs, "Praise you in the storm" was a big one for me too.

You are a BEAUTIFUL family!!!

Stacie said...

Wow, that was just beautiful Jami. As I read the words you wrote, it took me back to so many familiar points on our journey. Looking back I can't believe how far we have come and as we are now standing at the end, I can do nothing but fall to my knees and praise our Father who has carried us through it all.

You have an amazing family and we thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your mighty prayers and encouragement! Thank you!

We love you!
Jerry and Stacie

Sandra said...

what a beautiful memory that will be. I had tears streaming down my face....Thanks for sharing.
GOD BLESS!

LouLou said...

JAMI!!!!! How beautiful this is... I know Hudson will treasure it so much as he gets older... You are such a blessing to me!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin