Monday, November 19, 2007

Oh, the memories....

I saw this video on Danae's blog and I had to post it here too! It's of a couple seeing their referral for the very first time. My, it brings back SOOOO many memories for me! I remember when we first saw Hudson - we were just laughing/crying and in shock really! I kept saying, "He's ours, isn't he...he's OURS!"

Also - I'm really enjoying your comments from my previous post...keep 'em coming! Great thoughts! :)


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi jami!

deb descarpentrie here. i actually saw you yesterday in traffic. i was on my phone, but i wanted to holler out the window at 'ya! there is just so much i want to talk to you about!!

we recently sent out our LI support letters. we keep crossing things off the "list" as we get closer to bringing our baby home!

thanks so much for posting that video! it was wonderful to see. as the waiting gets long, it's so uplifting to see others' lives being changed. thank you.

give me a call and let's get the kids together and have some coffee.
454-5584
love
deb

Anonymous said...

oh, hey, also i was wondering if you'd want to come over some time and give a tutorial on blogging?
i'd love to keep others posted on how things are progressing for us and i haven't the first clue on how to do it.
would you be interested in doing that?
my email is grantanddeb@verizon.net
thanks!deb

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

Jami,

You are awesome....and your family gets cuter and cuter!! The first time I saw Eliana was an instant connection....and she wasn't even our referral. I just saw her pic on the internet. The Lord is so good!! Keep praying....we need it.

Blessings,
Lindsey Wheeler

Megan said...

So amazing....referral day is amazing! I will never forget that amazing day! A wonderful reminder of all to be thankful for!

Leslie Ringger said...

james, didn't watch the movie cause it took too long to load, but i told you i'd tell you when i officially had my own blog and well, yes folks, it's true. i've only posted twice, but i think you'll like the title of the second post. the address is holymonkeys.blogspot.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin