The kids were asleep in bed and I went to use the bathroom. This is what I found! Any guesses on who did it? :) I guess she felt the toilet was not sanitary enough to sit on!
"It's about Personal Growth - not Perfection It's about Experiencing God - not Exposure It's about Helping - not Hoarding It's about Obedience - not Opportunity It's about Calling - not Comfort It's about God - not Glory" ~ Lysa Terkeurst
Something To Think About...
"Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God's kindness. Kindness in your face. Kindness in your eyes. Kindness in your smile."
~Mother Teresa
1 comments:
I have a 3.5 year old boy who thinks that there is no such thing as "too much" toilet paper. It's disheartening to say the least! (and expensive too!)
Courtney
Post a Comment