The other day I was helping out in the church nursery when Hudson had a "moment." He was upset about something and started shouting "No! No! No!"
v
My friend Jess was the other adult with me but she had taken a few kids to the bathroom at that point so I couldn't leave the room right away. Instead I put him in a chair for timeout. He had created quite a "ruckus" as you can imagine but he quieted down once I set him in the chair.
f
It was then that I took notice of the other kids. What I saw still makes me laugh. 9 little big eyed toddlers just STARING at me. No one was talking or moving...just staring!
gI said (rather dryly I'm afraid) "Okay kids, shows over."
gIt was then that I was able to find the humor in the situation. Hudson literally stunned them into silence! It took a few seconds for them to get back to their normal activities but soon all was well!!
g
Oh Hudson - whatever will I do with you, my boy?!

1 comments:
so THAT"S why Ava didn't speak the whole day?! ; )
Post a Comment