My little red head loves changing her outfits - several times a day. But now she's taken it to a whole new level.
Meet Pinky Pie and her daughter Pinky Star.
Notice today they are wearing a different outfit than they were the other day and Raegan is on outfit #3 I believe for herself.

Pinky Pie is wearing Paige's clothes (skirt and all) and Pinky Pie is decked out in Raegan's. On a side note: please excuse the animals from not smiling. In Raegan's words, "They can't smile. All they can do is look sad." :)

Yep, that's my girl....ooooh as I'm writing this Raegan just walked in with Pinky Star with ANOTHER shirt. Oh no - so does Pinky Pie! I gotta stop this........
Have a great day my friends!
2 comments:
Jenna has been really into changing outfits multiple times a day. I'd say we go through 5-6 different ensembles every day! And getting ready for VBS is a problem, too. After we put one outfit on, right before we leave, she says she would rather be wearing something else. Maybe I change my clothes a little too often? The problem is she has not quite learned how to hang it all back up, so by the end of the day we have a very messy room! I guess I shouldn't be surprised if she starts dressing up her animals, too!
~Alissa
She needs some barbies to dress up!
Post a Comment