We just came home Monday afternoon, from a little vacation. I started some laundry but that's about it. Yesterday was a blur - had too much to do so the house had to wait and now I'm sitting here surrounded by mess. Crumbs on the floor, dishes in the sink, suitcases needing to be unpacked. FLY lady - what happened?!!
I'm determined to get back on track but right now, I'm unmotivated! Baby steps, baby steps, babysteps.. I really think I needed to baby step back into reality. The week before vacation I started making eating well a priority. Less snacking and no eating after 8:00 (for the most part!) :) I'm a work in progress my friends!
Anyway on vacation I did okay - not terrible, not great. And then I got home and just wanted to snack. I had to run out to Walgreens to pick up pictures and grabbed TWO different kinds of candy! People, help me!!! My husband just shook his head at me but then we both helped ourselves!
Do you have as much trouble as I do coming back to reality? I'm hoping that just writing this out will inspire me. Hmmm....
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Home from Vacation...Now what?!
Labels: just life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Oh, Jami! I am SO there right now! I just got home from vacation Monday and feel overwhelmed. So much to do, so little time, so little energy. And to top it off I feel like I'm getting sick. :( But I should "rejoice" in the little things I get accomplished. Good luck friend!
Hi Jami,
I am right there with you & Minders. We just returned from 11 days of camping. Kids are back to school, I have pile of laundry & the house is in disaray. I just want a day or 2 without any interuptions to get back on track. ;) I can dream can't I. My thoughts are with you. No matter what we do first of all we need to SHINE for JESUS!!! Linda
It is so hard to pass up candy! I have a weakness for Mike 'n' Ike.
One step at a time my dear. MOST IMPORTANT! Give yourself a little wiggle room. Tomorrow is always a new day.
oh leah i'm a mike and ike girl too. tropical typhoon....mmmmmm! nothing else quite speaks heaven like those wonderful little chewy bits of joy!
and let me just say, jami lynn, that you and i are cut from the same cloth. i just downed a stack of cookies for my lunch! i blame it on the jetlag :)
Post a Comment