****First of all I want to say thanks so much for your prayers and support as we journey through this adoption. You bless me!!****
On another note, today Raegan came running downstairs, "Mommy, mommy! Look what Hudson did!"
As I ran upstairs, this was the first bit of "evidence" I saw.
And then I followed Raegan into my bedroom...
d
(If you look closely you can see water on the floor. Apparently I had left out my drink from the night before out. When I found the kids, they were both in their swimsuits. Hudson's head and body was wet, so was the floor and the bed. Apparently, he poured the water over his head and went "swimming!")
What's a mommy to do?
d
d
THEN: FIND THE CHILD.
ds
Actually BOTH children suddenly went missing.
f
I found them hiding AND giggling in the closet.
d
"Strangely," Raegan looked quite guilty herself! :)
d
Remember these are the same two who also did this. They keep me hoppin' that's for sure!

9 comments:
Hehehehe! Maybe pretzels are the new rage in decorating. :-)
Oh, my! Raegan looks so guilty- I love her expression. : )
Too Too funny!
You know what always amazes me about you...just how calm and collected you are...calm enough to grab the camera and blog about it...I would SO not be SO calm and collected...more like a momma on the fritz...!!!
oh, Jami.....that's just TOO FUNNY! They just crack me up. I guess you can be thankful they 'chose' something less messy - it could have been blueberries, or something like that ;)
ps...just uploaded my blog with vaca pics :)
hahaha, upDATED my blog
Oh Wow! This had me ROLLING!!! The swimsuits crack me up!!!!!! Those two!!!!
ok, we can giggle because it wasn't us...but it does make for a great bedlam post. :)
My bro and sis in law are in Equador for their adoption court case TODAY. They went down two weeks ago, came back, just got the call this week that they had to come and they still can't bring their little guy back. One more trip...and this after four years of trying to bring him home. I think it's finally happening..PTL. It will for you too. He is good, all the time.
that's awesome!! that is also a LOT of pretzels. Your kids are so cute :)
Post a Comment