Thursday, September 4, 2008

This is what I get for cleaning my bathroom!

I thought it was going to get easier with just 2 left at home....

While cleaning the bathroom, my two youngest were playing nicely....or so I thought.

Look what I found when I checked in on them.....







Oh, and no... it's not a bad quality photo.







All I can say is the air certainly smelled fresh!











My reaction was "NOOOOOO!" "Oh wait, stay there...I gotta get my camera!"

Why, oh why can't you act like your cousins? ;)

Posted by Picasa

19 comments:

lifelaughterchaos said...

This is why our children should never hangout...they think way too much the same!!

On Purpose said...

Just think every time you vaccum how nice this room will smell!

Mrs. Hany said...

this is so funny, I love Reagan's face in the last photo!

megs @ whadusay said...

If they acted like their cousins, we would never get to see great pictures like that on your blog, now would we?

Love the pics, love the kids, love you! :)

Nicole said...

That is so funny!!! I would of thought to get my camera too! Made me smile!

Nicole

megs @ whadusay said...

Oh, and that's what you get for cleaning the bathroom! :)

Mindy said...

LOL that is too funny! Seriously...how do you clean that up?! I don't think I'd even know where to begin!

Jami said...

I just threw the kids in the tub, let the powder settle and vacuumed away! :) Then I went around and dusted a bit too! :)

Jill Foley said...

Love it! Yep..that's what you get for cleaning the bathroom!

Marla said...

Thanks for the laugh on such a dreary day. (and very slow at the shop, I might add). I needed a grandkids fix!

Leah said...

Hehehe! Maybe they were hoping for an early snow storm!

Anonymous said...

why is that so fascinating to kids? luke did that to his room about a week before the baby was born--and i had the same reaction--NOOOO--let me go get the video camera:) the same night jaelah (who is 5 and SO knows better) threw my eyeshadow brushes in the toilet--WHY???? i told my mom i was going to move in to the hospital early, regardless of when the baby was coming, so somebody could start taking care of me instead of me picking up everybody's messes. wishful thinking!
janelle :)

Karin @ 6ByHisDesign said...

WooHoo! That looks like FUN!

And I checked out your sister's blog and about had a coronary from laughing. Yeah. Your kids are a bit on the creative rebellious side. I'd be careful!

Jennifer said...

Omgoodness. They look like they had so much fun!

L, Ann and boys said...

Oh my...well...you forever have the pictures you can post all over the place when the graduate. =o) They'll love that.

Kristy said...

Ahhh, I can relate! What little monkeys! Bet they had fun though. : ) Reminder that we should never let our combined 4 little little ones together alone; just think of the trouble they'd get into!

Jess said...

Ha Ha Ha!!!

My children will NEVER do that!! ;) ;) ;) ;)

Jen - Balancing Beauty and Bedlam said...

Isn't it so fun to have a blog where you can post this, and we can all be there right with you? Too funny!! I love fun things like that (after the fact:)

Amber said...

that is great!

the important part is that they had a clean bathtub to get into though - right?!?! : )

thanks for the laugh

Blog Widget by LinkWithin