Monday, September 29, 2008

Bye Bye Walmart

HELLOOOOOOOOOOO....

Well it's taken me some time, but this week I made the ole' switcheroo! With encouragement from my husband, I left the old ways of Walmart and walked into the new, clean, well organized Meijer store!!

I had steered clear of it in the past because I felt it was too pricey but with expert advice from some of my friends, I think I can make it work!!

Seriously - this store is amazing! I went at 4pm with all 3 kids (sounds like a death sentence right there) and though it did end in chaos, I couldn't believe how easy to find everything was.

I was discussing this in church with some of my girlfriends *gasp* which led to an idea for Tuesday's Blend. So I'm prepping you early in hopes that you'll be ready to send your wisdom my way tomorrow!

Here's the deal. We all have things that we do to make our home or budget run smoother, right?! So why not share with each other so that we can all learn and grow?

It can be tips for making meals, balancing the budget, paying bills, finding great deals at the grocery store or wherever! Be thinking friends, I look forward to tomorrow!

Happy Monday!!

3 comments:

Mindy said...

I'm very excited for Tuesday's Blend!! I will be thinking hard for the next 24 hours!

What was the blog you were telling me about yesterday that had those great deals listed on it? I looked on Megan's blog but couldn't remember the name. Thanks!

Brooke said...

woohoo- another convert, leaving "the bad place" behind! It'll be great!

Is the website moneysavingmom.com? She has some AMAZING tips, and links to more great tips.

Jami said...

Yep, that's the right website

Blog Widget by LinkWithin