I've been a bit absent from blogland recently. We are in the midst of preparing for our talent show, A.C.T. 4 (4th year running!) It's got me kind of consumed, but we're getting really excited!
Over the past 4 years, we've seen many a talent. Singing, dancing, a unicycle rider, guitar playin', hilarious skits, and much more! It's been a blast and this year will be no exception!
And by the way, if you want to come join us (this Saturday) - please let me know! Do NOT leave me a comment but please EMAIL ME by clicking right HERE.
So I hope you all have a grand Wednesday...I'm going to get back to work! :)
Here's a little sneak peak of one of our all time favorite acts! Please excuse the quality of the video...
ENJOY!!
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
well hello there!
Labels: our talent show
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
looks like fun! Have a great time!
This is too funny! You guys sure know how to have a great time!
lol...I still laugh every time I see that! We're excited for this year!
I'm assuming that is one of your father's? Hope you have a great time this year also! Laughter is so healing and one of the best medicines. Keep being silly!
Love,
Nicole
oh no...not a father...just a really funny friend in a funny getup :)
Post a Comment