Raegan my second born, my little girl....went off to preschool today!! She was extremely excited!!
At her school, they have big kid buddies who meet us at our cars to pick up the kids. When Raegan saw her "buddy," she went running up to her and gave her a huge hug!! It was great!
Her buddy was thrilled and I was so proud! I smiled all the way to my next stop! Oh, Rae, I love you!!

7 comments:
Cutie Pa-To-Te!
So grown up!
So you and Hudsey are getting some one on one time aren't you!?
those pictures of her are adorable! i love having her in sunday school...she's hilarious...very uninhibited, in a great way!
Reagan is sooo adorable. She has the same wrinkle in her nose when she smiles as mommy does. Very cute!
Nicole
what a cutie, love the red hair.
Oh Raegan! Grandma misses you!
Awe, she is sooooo cute. Sounds like Morgan too! On the first day of school, she told her teacher that she loved her! So much emotion! Too cute!
She is too cute! That color is great on her...
Post a Comment