Thursday, September 18, 2008

a persistent little fellow, he is


Oh the joys seeing my children grow in independence!


Recently, Hudson learned how to climb out of his own crib. I was excited at first. Now, today he came out of his room probably 6 + times when he was supposed to be napping!!


Oh, how I remember these times with my girls...not my most fond memories.


And so we had several minutes of Hudson coming out, Mommy putting him back in, Hudson coming out, Mommy putting him back in, and so on.


I'm happy to report that MOMMY WON!!!!


It was inevitable.


Hudson finally realized that He was not the little man in charge. And unfortunately, it's a lesson that I'm sure he'll have to learn again and again!


But such is life, right?!


Now, my dear bloggie friends - if you could send a few prayers my way. I have a messy house that needs me and a very unmotivated self to attend to it. But I will push myself forward! And maybe, just maybe my motivation will return!! :)


So again, I ask - please pray. My husband AND I thank you!!

5 comments:

Katie said...

you got it

On Purpose said...

Persistance...its always harder on me than it is them.

How is the house coming along...just trying to be your friend to keep you accountable...and if I worry about your house...then mine...will get forgotten...HA!

megs @ whadusay said...

Go Jami Go Jami Go

Kristy said...

You know, something that has been helping me is I set aside 15 minutes every day to straighten or do a cleaning job. It seems like such a small amount of time and you can get alot done in that time if the kids are sleeping. I've been able to keep more on top of things since doing that and it doesn't feel like such a terrible task that I never got around to it before.
Good luck!

Jess said...

oh he IS such a little man!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin