Hello all - it's me....sitting at the library typing furiously as my kids pull off videos from the shelf.
Why am I blogging from here? Because our Internet at home is down..D. O. W. N!!
We had our computer in the basement the other night for our talent show - it got wet when the rainfall decided to come inside rather than just staying outside where it belonged.
Our computer is fine...just our Internet box thingy. All this to say, I'm completely DISCONNECTED at home.
Unfortunately, I may kind of deserve this as I sort of smugly laughed at my poor sister who was without her computer all week. Oh why oh why??!!
So I just wanted to say HI! I'm hoping to be back up and running tomorrow...but Clint might keep me off longer just for kicks!!!
We'll see...so until then dear friends, I say farewell. "Parting is such sweet sorrow...." Okay maybe I'm being a bit over dramatic...just a bit!
Love to you all, my friends!!
Monday, September 15, 2008
Come back quickly, my friend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Oh, No!! Jami, you are without internet because of US!! Clint hooked that up for us to watch our skit one last time!! I feel horrible!! Oh man, was anything else ruined?!? All your chairs & couch you had down there...mic's, cords - YIKES! How much water did you have down there?!?
I feel your pain. A few weeks ago, my laptop got a virus, only to never speak to me again. So sad...without the computer for many, many days. What did we ever do before it?
How was the talent show?
It was so great to get the group picture from She Speaks and see your smiling face!
Hope it's up and running soon - can't wait to see those ACT 4 pics!
doesn't it stink when you miss something such as a plastic box?
thanks for visiting us!
I knew I was missing my friend!!!
Post a Comment