Tuesday I shared my day with 6 little boys and 1 little girl -ages 4 and under - 2 of which were mine. I watched 3 of my sister's kids all day and my friend's 2 boys for just 2 hours. We had quite a good time, yes we did!
I had prepped Raegan before they came "You are the oldest so I need your help to be the example."
She was very excited about her new role and took it very seriously. When the kids first got there they were playing in the basement. Over the noise of the boys I heard my Raegan (with urgency in her voice) ordering them around.
"Don't be too loud, my mom says I'm responsibility and I say you need to be QUIET!"
"Don't play with that, I'm the ensample!" (example)
"Everybody, BE QUIET!!"
Then I heard one of the boys say, "I want to say everybody be quiet." To which Rae said, "NO! I'm the one who says it. I'm the ENSAMPLE!!"
"GUYS, STOP!"
Oh Raegan, she tried but her orders never even fazed her rambunctious little friends!
Throughout the day there were a few tears shed...

4 comments:
Jami, That is so awesome! Not to long ago I had 8 here....ranging from 7 -12. I loved the pictures & hearing all about your day!!
God Bless! Linda
Jami,
We are sitting here in Vienna and we laughed and laughed at this post. Sounds like you had a great day. We miss you and one of the "mommies" will see you soon.
Love you,
Mom and Dad and Leslie and Megan
Wow! Jami...you're either NUTS or just a super fun mommy! I think you're more the second :)
Good for you!
Kt
So cute- love it! Thanks for helping me out- looks like everyone had fun.
Post a Comment