Hey all - my head is spinning trying to figure out how to utilize these spaces most effectively and make them beautiful at the same time!
Here's some details.
Room One: (with Raggity Ann wall) is 16 ft. X 11.3 ft. Room Two: 12.8 ft. X 11.3
- The table or some sort of table needs to stay because the families often eat together.
- I was thinking about getting rid of high chair and bringing in a portable chair/tray that can sit
on chairs.
-Changing Table Should Stay
-I'm also thinking about ClosetMaid Stackable Shelves (cube shelves, 2 door organizer, etc.) covering one entire wall with space for a tv in the middle (getting rid of stand, would like to buy a flat screen - little bit larger.)
-Game Table needs to stay as kids enjoy that
-Still need sofas - but plan to get new
Can any of you dear, dear people help me out? Where should everything go? There must be some proficient designers out there - I need your expertise. I need help...I am going a little batty! :)
Thursday, January 7, 2010
HELP!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
we LOVE our 9 cubbie organizer in the girls' room - it's all 1 piece - w/9 squares (3,3&3) with 4 canvas bins...know what I'm talking about? Then the other 5 cubbies we fill with books, etc.
I don't know if you've already come up with room themes, but you could do an underwater theme...that might be fun?!? Or a 'sky' theme - clouds, birds, etc. The little wooden table & chairs is cute - are they sturdy? You could just paint them white & save some $$ ;)
Well...there's my $12 worth
Oh how fun! I LOVE organizing things like this but I work better if I am there in person. If you dont have it all put together by saturday morning I can help when I get there at 8:00am. I also agree that the cubbie organizers at Target are PERFECT! We have two of them and I want more! :) I would definitly buy atleast 2-3 per room. We also have the wooden table and chairs from Ikea and they are PERFECT and priced right! Maybe you can find them around here, not sure. Anyway, I cant wait till the shopping trip and Saturday to help out!
Post a Comment