Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The Homestretch!

Hello friends! We are most definitely on the home stretch with the Catholic Charities project and I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed! Really, almost all of the details are in order but I'm still wrapping up some things and my head is spinning.
e
Our office is filled with items for our project. There are shelves and chairs in the garage and a few more things in our basement. CRAZINESS!
d


God as always is so faithful. I can't wait to tell you all we've raised but I'm waiting to get the total for this specific project! I cannot express how grateful I am to all of you who have given, shopped, dropped off items, brainstormed, offered your creative gifts, PRAYED, supported, etc. etc. etc. Thank you for giving of yourselves. The staff at Catholic Charities is overwhelmed with thankfulness and excitement!
d
Also, we set the date for the DCFS project, MARCH 4th and 5th. (Thursday and Friday)
d
Let me know if you're interested in helping and/or donating items or money for this one.

Again, any donations you give can be sent to Lifesong For Orphans. P.O. Box 40, 202 N. Ford St., Gridley, IL 61744 Be sure to write in the memo. ATTN: Waiting/Foster Kids Project
d
Will you pray for us as we head into this weekend? That everything will come together and that we will get the job done in a way that makes the families who use these rooms feel special and loved. And selfishly, I'm asking for prayers for me. That I will have clarity of thought and calmness in my spirit as I finalize all the details. Thanks all!!

3 comments:

Sissy said...

I'm so excited for you, Jami, as you do this! It's a great project and I know the Catholic Charities will be so touched. Think of all the families and kids who will benefit!

Alyssa said...

Count me in on the DCFS project. I would LOVE to help you get everything set up!

On Purpose said...

Oh the beauty of seeing His hands and feet work and spread His love and joy!

I love this!

Amen!

Praise the Lord for all He is doing!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin