6 children! All under our roof right now and my heart is overflowing!
Little Sis is just pure sweetness. Her smile lights up her entire face and she has such a nurturing way about her. At one point, she was sitting next to her baby brother and I watched as she gently patted his back.
And tonight it was a beautiful thing to watch as she and her older brother give each other a goodnight hug and she planted a big kiss on his neck.
It hurts my heart to know that they've been separated this long and that likely soon they will be apart again. The Lord has His hands on them I am sure and I will continue to entrust all of them into His hands.
Thank You Jesus for allowing us this opportunity to love on these kids. We are so blessed!
Sunday, June 13, 2010
A House Full
Labels: our foster care journey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Amazing love amongst your children Jami! You are such an inspiration to all!
I have all the stuff ready to drop off to you so please let me know when would be a good time. :)
What a blessing for all of you.
holy cow girl! where have i been?! 6! wow..you are kicking my butt! this is so awesome...I love your peace on a day when I'm zonked of mine:) lol
Post a Comment