Friday, June 11, 2010

My Man and Me

I don't have the right words (or enough time right now) to describe how much I love my man but I don't want the day to get away from me without a word about it so here goes!

Today is our 10 year anniversary! 10 years ago today it was rainy and overcast but I have always remembered it sunny! 10 years ago right now, my home was a buzz of excitement and activity - my bridesmaids and me getting ourselves all prettied up for our big day.

10 years ago today we were just young pups, he only 21, I, 19 but we were in love but even more, we knew God had brought us together.

It's a been an amazing, exciting, painful at times, silly, fun, crazy, adventurous 10 years, baby! I love you. You are my best friend, my favorite, my lover, you are mine. I can't imagine life without you, Clint!

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Congratulations Clint & Jami! It's so neat to see all that God's done in your lives by bringing you together in Him! Love you guys!

Leslie Ringger said...

happy 10th!

Jess said...

Congratulations to one of our favorite couples!!!!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin