Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Who's calling??

Oh my goodness - my friends - it's happened. No NOT the call but the fact that most every time the phone rings I think it IS the call!

I really can't go there yet - it could be a few weeks to several months before we get our baby. We have NO CLUE when but the fact remains that every time I hear the phone ring - my heart skips a beat!

Just think - it could be quite soon that we will be meeting our child, our baby. Soon, I will be looking into the eyes of my little darling. Soon, I will be holding my child - the child that God has handpicked from across the U.S. to be ours...to be mine. It's incredible, really.

"Soon" is obviously a relative term since we really don't know but WOW! I'm getting really excited and just so overwhelmed by the goodness of God!!

I can't wait to meet our little babe. I can't wait!!

Every once in awhile the girls will say - did you get the call yet - do we know who our baby is? They are going to be pumped when we can actually say YES!!

As I write this - I'm filled with flutteries. Really I'm just so amazed by this blessing of adoption. Praise PRAISE PRAISE God!!

I hope I get to tell you good news soon, my friends!

7 comments:

Holli said...

I now how "soon" feels! hope your phone rings SOON!;)

Tami said...

i'm excited for you to bring your little girl home...whenever that may be! praying for you!!!
also, i'm glad you posted about your talk...i was with leslie that night and thought of you MANY times that night. i'm sure it went much better than you think...Satan loves to discourage. anyway, like you said, we're just the instrument...it's God's message and He can take care of His own. :) love ya.

Sara said...

Lifting you up during this time of wait, praying that God is preparing your heart for this exciting time. It is beautiful that others get to witness your faith in Christ.

Kristy said...

Oh, we hope it's SOON too! :) Praying for you guys as you WAIT! Love you!

Blessed Mommy said...

couldn't be MORE excited for you and your family! Can't wait for that phone call for you all!! how awesome is adoption??

Kelli said...

Praying for peace and patience. Can't wait to see your precious baby girl.

Flamingo said...

trust me...i understand! i jump EVERYTIME i hear the phone ring or even see a new email in my inbox for that matter. it's quite annoying...oh well...all of the phone running has me exercising for free!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin