Hello friends!
First of all I want to thank all of you who commented on my last post. I appreciate your thoughts and your questions/comments have spurred on some new ideas for me. Thank you, thank you!!
Today Raegan gave me a piece of paper that she had scribbled on. As she held it out for me to take she asked, "What does it say, Mommy?"
I started "reading" it.
"I love my mommy and my daddy and my sister and my brother. I love everyone!"
She smiled proudly! Then she turned it over.
First of all I want to thank all of you who commented on my last post. I appreciate your thoughts and your questions/comments have spurred on some new ideas for me. Thank you, thank you!!
Today Raegan gave me a piece of paper that she had scribbled on. As she held it out for me to take she asked, "What does it say, Mommy?"
I started "reading" it.
"I love my mommy and my daddy and my sister and my brother. I love everyone!"
She smiled proudly! Then she turned it over.
f
"Now read this side."
So I started with "I, Raegan have decided that I will be Mommy's big helper today. I will be really good and obey right away....."
I didn't have a chance to finish the "note" because Rae cut me off.
"No, no, no!! That's not what that says!"
I guess she didn't like that one quite so much!! :)
So I started with "I, Raegan have decided that I will be Mommy's big helper today. I will be really good and obey right away....."
I didn't have a chance to finish the "note" because Rae cut me off.
"No, no, no!! That's not what that says!"
I guess she didn't like that one quite so much!! :)

3 comments:
sooooooo funny! i always appreciate your blog, teresa
hahahhahahha!
Good one!
You can't help but fall in love with this kid!!! She is so cute!
Post a Comment