Saturday, May 9, 2009

More Surprises!

Friends - I have so many details to share but for now....

We are waiting on a call TODAY to find out if we have been chosen by the birthmom.

YESTERDAY, a 6lb. 9oz. baby GIRL was born in Alabama (3 weeks early)!!!!!!!!!!

Today we find out if she's ours!

Please pray for our hearts and for her birthmom. She is looking through 4 different profiles so that means there are 3 other families waiting for a call today. Your prayers are so appreciated!

I am so thankful that my Jesus has His loving arms around me. I am His and He has a plan.

7 comments:

Carissa said...

Jami and Clint-
Praying for you today! God's plan and timing are perfect and I know that whatever happens today, He will be with you ever step of the way.
Love,
Carissa

Anonymous said...

Wow!! We will be praying for you all today :)
janelle

Kirk and Keri Plattner said...

We are praying for you today!! You are on a rollercoaster right now, but praying that God will still your hearts!

Flamingo said...

oh my heavens!! i'm a mess for you!!!!!

Jessica said...

Praying praying praying!! And I agree...what a rollercoaster you are on right now!

Jennifer said...

oh my goodness~~~saying a prayer for your today.

Leah said...

Oh, wow! I just read this post. Praying that God will place this precious child with the family He has planned.

Praying for you dear friend, too in this wait that must feel like eternity!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin