Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto Thee. Ps. 143:8
This is what I read today. Thank you Jesus.
We have not heard anything from our agency yet. It's gone longer than expected but I know God has much to teach me during this time.
We're home from church now and still no news. Sometimes I'm so calm and relaxed and other times my stomach is in knots. I want His will more than anything. I just have to keep looking to Him and not to the "what ifs."
With His arms wrapped tightly around me, I can safely ride this roller coaster of faith. I don't want to ride with my hands clutched to the bar though. I want to open up my hands, reach my arms into the air, and PRAISE Him through every crazy twist, turn, and drop!
I would be so excited if we found out we'd been chosen but if not then with His power in me, I will wait expectantly. Expectant to see Him no matter what the outcome. I can't wait to see what His plan is!
I know I would be disappointed if this door closes but I just want MORE of Him. Only He knows what will draw me closer to Him, so I continue to trust. I am weak, but He is strong!
Today, I've been thinking especially of the women whose arms feel empty and who long to be called mommy. Please know that I am praying for you today.
Thank you for traveling on this journey with us, my friends!
Sunday, May 10, 2009
My hands are open, Lord.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Waiting and praying with you.
That was me. -jess
Hey sweet friend...waiting with you and thinking of you continualy, taking your heart to our great and awesome Father!!!!! Wow, are you exhausted?
Post a Comment