Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Oh why can't I get a post out?!

Hello friends! I've been so struggling to write lately. I have many things on my mind but it takes some time to get them all down clearly. So for now I'll just tell you a little something.

A couple days ago I was holding Hudson. Not remembering when I actually picked him up I asked him.

Me: "Hudson when did Mommy pick you up?"

His answer totally surprised me.

Hudson: "Guatemala baby!"

He has never said anything like that before but he is exactly right! I thought it was adorable! Then of course I am his mommy, but really isn't that adorable?! :)


I hope you feel the Lord's nearness today. You know HE is crazy about you!

4 comments:

Christa said...

Hudsi-
You are so cute! We can't wait to see you guys next week!
Christa

Kristy said...

That is so cute!! Love it.

Jess said...

Wow! That is really special! Our boys are in a fun age where they really start grasping a little of who they are! We are so blessed!

Paige said...

Hello mother. I'm not sure if you will ever see this but.....


THAT CHILD IS HILARIOUS!!! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!

(but i don't actually like him)
Bye now!



PS. this is paige. i am in reading class currently, trying to get away from school. but i can't for another 6 minutes. adios

Blog Widget by LinkWithin