Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Sometimes You Just Gotta Laugh

Do you remember when I found clumps of hair all over Raegan's bedroom?

d
Ah, yes my Raegan and Samantha have had some rough times in the past. Well the saga has continued. Just the other day I found my hairless, yet classic American Girl Doll, Samantha with graffiti all over her once lovely face.

Any guesses on who did it?




d
You'd think maybe she'd try and disguise her mischievous deeds, but no.
d
That's my dear, dear red head. This girl is pure drama.
d
Sometimes she makes me laugh so hard and other times, all I can do is sigh. A long slooooow sigh.
d
As for today, I am thanking God for the lively and often unexpected moments she brings into my life.
d

d

11 comments:

Christa said...

Raegan-
We love you! You make us smile too!
Uncle Tim, Aunt Christa, Jack and Willis

Leah said...

Oh my goodness! Yes, no hiding who wrote on the doll. :)

||| laura frantz ||| said...

It takes a special mama to handle THAT kind of situation with grace!

Especially Heather said...

That would crack. me. up! You gotta love a girl who has that much gumption! I can imagine the look on her face when you asked her if she did it :)
{still grinning!}
-H

megs @ whadusay said...

Poor Samantha, on the bright side, at least it wasn't Felicity!

Catie said...

That last pic is too much!! :) Those crazy redheads!! (I'm speaking from experience.. HA!)

emily freeman said...

Good for you for seeing the gift in the midst of the graffiti-clad face of the $100 doll! aug!! You are a sweet mama, my friend!

Leslie Ringger said...

how sad! (i'm laughing as i write that)

Kelli said...

The poor, poor doll!!! Hysterical! Children have a way of bringing out tears of joy!!

Kimberly said...

Oh man, that is funny. I doubt Samantha thought so, but I had a good laugh at her expense:)

Unknown said...

I can say that it's a case of pick your battles with some of our adorable kids.
It's very creative, it makes her doll unique!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin