This is the title of the talk I'm giving at a local MOPS group in March!! Last Friday I got an email with a request to speak! I'm pretty excited! :)
Thanks again to all of you who helped me come up with titles for my talks and for your prayers! Please pray as I begin developing this talk. Sometime in the future I would love your input, specifically questions you have regarding adoption.
Today I found out that our FBI fingerprints are on the way! Our SW again reminded me that it could take 30 days - 6 months or MORE.
Breath Jami, Breath.
Trust Jami, Trust.
The other day I was walking by the baby section in Kohl's and my heart did a little something. I was like NO Jami, you can't go there. Not yet.
I'm trying. Lord, I trust in Your timing. I truly do. But I need you to hold me tight.
So for now, I'm going to sit back in His arms, breath in the fresh air of this beautiful 70 degree day and let Him work.
Don't you just love Him?!
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
The Adoption Option
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
oh jami! that is wonderful!! i think i'm more excited over your mop speaking than your fingerprints arriving...although that's a pretty celebratory thing too!
Hey! Congrats on the speaking invite! How awesome! And so thankful things are moving along...slowly, yes...but MOVING! :) Keep trusting!! (and breathing please!!)
Oh Jami, I just came from Kohls and my heart did that same thing! :)
Waiting with you!
Jami,
I am praying for you- as the older sibling to 4 adopted brothers, I know the process.. I hope its a journey someday I get to go on for myself.
LOVE HIM! and resting right there with you in the waiting! Also needing that extra squeeze every now and again!
Praying for you! - the the title Adoption Option!
Woo-hoo...I will be praying for you and for His words to come to your fingertips as you type (assuming you will be typing the message out on the computer...hehe) Knowing He is going to use you in some Big and Amazing ways...cause thats just how God does things...all big and amazing He is. I will be praying that He is preparing the hearts of the women to hear the message. I am so excited to watch you in this journey. Love to you my friend.
Go and speak your passion. God is sending you. I'm excited for you!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. : ) You made my day. I'm excited for you as things progress. The child will be blessed, as I know you will be. : )
Post a Comment