I gotta say, Kindergarten is pretty cool!
Paige is doing great and is excited to go everyday which is a huge blessing! She is learning a lot too.
For example, my girl is writing words...like on her own! To many of you this is not big news but to her mommy, well let's just say I'm quite proud of her!
Tuesday night she wrote me a note. Notice all the exclamation points. My heart is happy! :)
Translation: "I like you Mama! You are the specialist Mama in the world! I like you Mama!"
*taken at the fall picnic at Paige's school*

9 comments:
That's so sweet!
I just posted a note on my blog that my first grader wrote and I share your sentiments of pride that comes along with watching them learn and grow!
too cute- what a sweetie.
These are the "paydays" for mommas!
Adorable! You'll have to keep that one around :)
That's so sweet - and amazing! I have to admit too that it's a little shocking to see actual words written out in my little guy's handwriting, and he's never even written anything that extensive (or sweet!)!
You have a very special little one, friend, and I'm glad she gets to call you Mama!
it is amazing to me how quickly they learn to read and write!
it is amazing to me how quickly they learn to read and write!
I love their "first" writings and then later their stories and ideas! Oh, such a blessing!
She's such a beautiful girl, inside and out! Just like her mama!
Post a Comment