Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Life with kids

I find it quite interesting to hear what comes from the mouths of my children.

One day the girls were calling to their "dog" (who happened to be Hudson.)

Budget, come here Budget!

Well, just the other day Paige told me the name of her new doggie (who happens to be white.)

It's well, uhhh.....Leprosy.

Yes, Leprosy.

"Paige, why did you choose that name?" I asked her.

"I heard it in the Bible, Mommy. Isn't it cute? Come on Leprosy let's go!"

Dear me.

3 comments:

On Purpose said...

This is great...it is proof that she is totally listening to what the Bible has to say!!!

Mrs. Hany said...

I think that is really funny... At least she had the concept correct?!? Good to see you yesterday.

Kathy Schwanke said...

Thank you for sharing that. I needed a good laugh! How cute!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin