I love the month of November for a variety of reasons. The change in the seasons, the holidays approaching, and the fact that in November adoption is celebrated!
So today I wanted to get your feedback.
Do you have any questions regarding adoption? Some common ones are:
"How can I afford it?"
"How do I know if God is calling me?"
"I want to adopt, but where do I start?"
"Can I love an adopted child as much as I would my biological child?"
These are just a few FAQ's. I would love to hear what's on your heart. Any sort of adoption related question will do! If you are uncomfortable leaving your name, you can always post anonymously as well.
If you have a question regarding our current domestic adoption or our past international adoption, put that down as well. Whether it is about the emotional aspect of our adoption or a question regarding our timeline etc., I will be happy to share!
Thanks friends!

6 comments:
I am interested in hearing your thoughts on the questions you already posed. :) I remember when I was in junior high and 20/20 did a piece on the conditions of the orphanages in Romania and I remember crying for days about it and just really developing a heart for adoption. For my master's project, I created a brochure for families who adopt internationally. I am not sure how God wants me to completely use this desire yet. Not sure we are called to adopt or if He wants me involved in adoptions in other ways. Just exploring and gathering info. Thanks for sharing!
what if you and your spouse are not on the same page when it comes to adoption or the number of children for your family?
If you have a heart for adoption how do you know what your part in adoption is? Meaning are you supposed to adopt because you have a heart for it or just support other financially and through prayer?
Oh Jami...reading this post and then the questions here in the comments...makes me so excited...God is using you to do great things! Yeah God!
These are some awesome questions.
How does one pick an agency to work with?
The differences between a domestic adoption and one over seas?
Love to you my friend!
I am praying for you!!!
If we already have a biological girl, can we adopt a girl without her feeling competition with the biological one??
Where to start? I would love to adopt from Guatamala or El Salvador. The expense is one concern though...I met one lady who told me it cost them $25,000 and I just don't have that kind of money on hand, though we do have enough money to raise a child...
Post a Comment