Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I gotta work on this


Today as I picked up Raegan from preschool she had joy written all over her face.

"Mommy!! You weren't late today!"

Seems as though I've been developing a bad habit! Oops.

4 comments:

Leslie Ringger said...

nice, jami. very nice.

Kristy said...

HAHA! That's so funny...however, I have NO ROOM to talk (or laugh - sorry) I am the QUEEN of lateness! (is that a word?) And I too am trying my hardest to improve! Hey, I was born a MONTH LATE-do I have ANY hope of catching up??? (what's your excuse?)...kidding

Oh, and we're gonna get together here on Monday. Did you say that worked??

Taylor said...

She is so darn cute! The girl makes me smile every time I see her face! Give her a big squeeze for me!

Kristen said...

Too funny and she is too cute!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin