Hey all!
This past Wednesday, we walked another step closer to "our" 3 kids. My social worker was able to leave a message on THEIR SOCIAL WORKER'S voicemail!!
I called my SW back on Friday and left her a message that went something like this. "Hi J, it's Jami, I am sure that you haven't heard anything about the kids because I know you would have called me, BUT I just need to know anyway, HAVE YOU HEARD ANYTHING???"
She called me back that same day to confirm that she hadn't heard a thing but was planning to call back on Monday (that is today).
Okay......so here's where your prayers come in. It seems that we could hear SOMETHING, soon. The right people are talking now which excites me (and my man) very much but I also feel very vulnerable. We don't know what to expect. Will we hear that they are already being adopted? What will we find out about their past? Will we hear that we just have to wait longer? What will we hear?
I continue to give the Lord my heart, my emotions, my hopes. On Wednesday, I felt like I physically handed my heart to Him keep me in Your hands Lord. I know He is big enough to protect me and my heart and I keep trusting He will.
He has got His hands all over this situation and so regardless of the outcome, we win. If we find out that we cannot adopt them, that would be very hard because our heart's our invested in them but we have been disappointed before and HE always shows up and draws us closer to Him.
If we find out we can adopt them, we will certainly be drawn closer to Him because we CAN'T do this on our own. And so either way, we win because LIFE is about knowing Jesus and sharing Him.
Will you pray with us? Prayers for their protection, prayers for the Lord's will to be done. Prayers that we would receive favor from their SW, if we are to be their family? That if they are our kids, that they would come home soon! Raegan prayed last night that they would come home in 5 days!! :) So we wait.
Thanks friends, I praise God for you all!
Monday, December 14, 2009
Calling All Prayer Warriors
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I'll definitely be praying!!!
Been praying daily. I know the waiting is very hard, e-mail if you'd like, we have been through the waiting process with all of our kids & the system.
Praying!!!
I just love Raegan's "in 5 days" prayer". She's a little woman of faith. =) That must warm your heart.
Prayers in KC!!
PRAYING!!!
Post a Comment