Merry Christmas Eve everyone!!
As we all celebrate Christmas with our families, let's not forget about the kids who are still waiting for their forever families. 500,000 in U.S. foster care. 129,000 of those ARE AVAILABLE TODAY for adoption. And on the broader scope, the MILLIONS of orphans overseas.
Will you pray with me for all the waiting kiddos this Christmas, especially the three who have specifically touched our hearts?
We haven't heard anything yet though today Raegan prayed at breakfast for them. "Lord help us to get those 3 kids TODAY." Wouldn't that be wonderful?! :)
I've had to really let go and surrender these kids to Jesus. As you can tell by my posts, they have consumed much of my thoughts. And I feel the Lord saying, Entrust them to Me. I love them more than you can even imagine. I have a plan for them. Don't try and figure it out, TRUST ME. And so once again and over and over I must open my hands to Him and let go. Let go. Let go. Let go and TRUST my Jesus.
Have a wonderful Christmas my dear friends!

2 comments:
I too can't stop thinking of orphans at Christmas, ever since we adopted our daughter. One of my last posts was a lot like yours
http://blessedbychrist.blogspot.com/2009/12/orphans-at-christmas-time.html
Praying for these children!
As I sat in Christmas Eve services I was filled with emotion. Yaya slept soundly in my lap and songs of praise filled my ears and soul. I was the happiest mother in the world! Tears of joy and sorrow streaked down my face for those still waiting. In a few weeks we too will be waiting once more. If only every mother who was praying for a child and every child praying for a mother could be together tonight the world would be right. Well, it would be in my mind anyway.
Those kids are in my prayers as are you and your family tonight. Keep me posted please.
Post a Comment