I saw this short video today and it just breaks my heart. This is what happens over and over to kids in the foster care system. We as Christians can do SOMETHING. I don't know what your responsibility is. Seek Him, be available to whatever He asks whether that be adoption, foster care, caring for the homeless, loving your neighbor down the street, the list goes on the on.
I love you, dear friends. Let's be about serving Him by serving others. Let's do this thing together. We are His Body.
Will you answer the C.A.L.L.? from The C.A.L.L. in Arkansas on Vimeo.

4 comments:
Very good post.
Your heart does break - doesn't it! I'm so thankful I see the desire to help/support growing in SO many ways. Makes you excited to be a part of it - doesn't it?! We'll keep praying it keeps growing!
Whoa, GREAT video! Thank you for posting it!
And wow, I love Paige's heart! It's amazing how God is preparing all of you for whatever is next!
Really, really, really good video! Thanks for posting it!
Post a Comment