I love watching the way the Lord uniquely crafted each one of my kids. Paige, our firstborn is a deep thinker, she loves to read and write, and she is a creative sort of gal. There are times when she is wise beyond her years and other times when she is a just a little to big for her britches, if you know what I mean! :)
Oh, I love my dear Paigey!
Here's just a little glimpse into the life of my sweet girl...
Book orders came in yesterday and this is where she remained until she finished the book (with a little break for dinner in there as well!)
Last night she asked me to make her lunch. Her menu:Love the love note request! That, I can do!
And the other day she wrote this for me to read.
From the mouths of babes...
Foster Kids
By Paige
When I was 7 years old I became a foster sister.
Thursday, September 16, 2010
using her gifts...
I had two foster brothers. A cute little 1 year old baby and a 3 year old boy who is very funny. We also have the two boy's sister who is a spunky little 2 year old girl.
I think it is very important to help foster kids when there parents can not take care of them.
I am Paige and I am 7 years old.
PLEASE HELP FOSTER KIDS!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Paige! We love you!
She has such an endearing heart! What a sweet girl! That "love note" request is SO precious!
Reading her 'foster sister' note, I have to imagine that is the most amazing feeling for you and your husband. To see how the commitment your family has made to this foster family, including the good, bad and ugly (lice)is transforming your children in amazing ways. Good for you!
What a sweetheart!
Your post had me romanticizing book orders from my childhood days, as we rarely got to purchase them in my family growing up, but when we did & when those book orders came in and she would call off "Katie Kellenberger" or simply place it on my desk, I thought Santa came early-it was such a great feeling!
Katie
PS-That probably wasn't the true intention of you posting that lovely blog about your eldest huh?!
Precious! Simply Precious!
Post a Comment