Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Good news, Bad news.

Good news: Hudson learned to draw his "H"!


Bad news: Apparently, He hasn't learned WHERE is appropriate to draw! This happened during "quiet time" when he was supposedly sleeping. Yes, I do believe we need to have a nice long talk.There really is no denying it, His signature is all over this masterpiece.

Reminds me of a situation with another one of our children.

In other Hudson news, today was his big, big day. My son started preschool! He has been waiting ("Why do the girls get to go to school?") and waiting ("Why does "D" get to ride the school bus?") and waiting ("Do I get to go to preschool TODAY??!") and waiting.

And so, on this the first day of preschool, he was delighted! Oh my baby.



On another note, I've said it before and I will say it again. Your comments, your prayers, and your support mean so very much to me. You hold up my arms. You lift my chin. You speak truth into my life and I love you all! Thank you..

2 comments:

Jess said...

just read your posts. I love you and i am praying for you.

Mindy said...

Oh Hudson! You remind me of a certain 2 year old that lives at my house! In the last two weeks he's colored on the wall, the couch, his booster seat, some bills and the floor. Let me know when you talk to him Jami, I'll send Levi over and you can set him straight too. :)

Also, on a serious note - I can't tell you how much I appreciate your honesty in your last post. I love hearing about the great and the not so great days at your house. Thank you for putting yourself out there. My heart is with you and I'm lifting you up in prayer.

Love you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin