That looks like such a fun trip! I would love to go to D.C sometime. I love your story telling ability...it makes me feel like I was there! Such great pictures! I'm impressed!
Great pic's, Jami! I just finished working with mine, so I'll have some on my blog soon! :) Great memories....and for the record - we WANTED to buy C&J starbucks, so we let them win ;) Actually, shortly after they got off I looked at chad and said: "they're gonna beat us....easily!" Chad just thought it was funny that we got to sit and ride the whole time & they had to run and catch other trains..... This explains why Clint & Jami are in such great shape and Chad & I are......... not.
"It's about Personal Growth - not Perfection It's about Experiencing God - not Exposure It's about Helping - not Hoarding It's about Obedience - not Opportunity It's about Calling - not Comfort It's about God - not Glory" ~ Lysa Terkeurst
Something To Think About...
"Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God's kindness. Kindness in your face. Kindness in your eyes. Kindness in your smile."
~Mother Teresa
4 comments:
I LOVE DC - the area is beautiful and then add all the monuments and the accompanying patriotic feelings they brings and it's a great combination!
such fun pix jami - I'm impressed at all your ones of the government buildings too. they turned out great!
glad it was a fun time for you . . .
That looks like such a fun trip! I would love to go to D.C sometime. I love your story telling ability...it makes me feel like I was there! Such great pictures! I'm impressed!
Great pic's, Jami! I just finished working with mine, so I'll have some on my blog soon! :) Great memories....and for the record - we WANTED to buy C&J starbucks, so we let them win ;) Actually, shortly after they got off I looked at chad and said: "they're gonna beat us....easily!" Chad just thought it was funny that we got to sit and ride the whole time & they had to run and catch other trains..... This explains why Clint & Jami are in such great shape and Chad & I are......... not.
Kristy girl - you are funny!!
Post a Comment