This may come as a shock but Raegan get's her emotional state solely from.....
ME!!
I referred to it coming from Clint in yesterday's post and that is just not true (no he is not making me write this) :). He is the steady eddy of our relationship...thank goodness! :)
Today, I heard Rae crying from the basement and since I don't run to her aide after every bellow, I didn't think much of it. Then she was quiet for a time (several minutes) and then again, a distraught cry came forth as she yelled..."Mommy I'm stuck!"
I found her on the top of a VERY short bookcase (3 shelves) but she needed help nonetheless. As I was getting her down I asked, "You were sad, weren't you." She replied, "At first I was sad, then I was happy, and then I was sad again!" She said it folks, not me! :)
I found her on the top of a VERY short bookcase (3 shelves) but she needed help nonetheless. As I was getting her down I asked, "You were sad, weren't you." She replied, "At first I was sad, then I was happy, and then I was sad again!" She said it folks, not me! :)
And just because he is SO STINKIN CUTE and growing up SO fast...here is a couple pictures of Hudson from the other day.

5 comments:
You are so much better at downloading pictures than I am! Huddy is such a studdy!!
I laughed out loud at Reagan's description of her own emotions. Bless her heart, she is a true, TRUE girl!!! I think I am probably related to you guys also!!
Cute pix! I noticed that you are using the Picasa thing...does that make getting your pix to blogger easier. I never put them on because I always find it a pain.
oh my goodness, Billie - picasa is THE BEST! You can download 4 at a time straight from picasa. There is a "blog this" button that you click and you're off! It's also amazing for editing photos.
I am a BIG believer of picasa!! Can you tell?
I finally did it! I downloaded Picasa and love it! Thanks so much! Now I will be able to post more photos much easier!
Maybe you could get commission for this!
He is soooo cute !
Post a Comment