Tuesday, March 25, 2008

So the day started out great...but then the rain began to fall. I was fine though because I had my coat and more importantly...my starbucks! :)

Washington D.C. is an amazing city, but I have never seen so many policeman and security. You know how in Chicago there is a starbucks on every corner...well, here you'll find a police car on every corner. Can you believe we only saw 2 starbucks...and we did a lot of walking! :)
When you get lemons, make lemonade right?!

We bought an umbrella for $5.00 from a street vendor. I thought we should get 2 but Clint said it was more romantic this way...and of course he was thinking cheaper too. We walked arm in arm and it truly was enjoyable...that is until my shoulder started getting wet because he wasn't holding it right. :) Then I took hold of it, but he got annoyed because I was holding it too low. It was basically just riding on his head! So the romance of it all "wayned" a bit but it was still sweet! :)



Of course we had to see the White House. I was hoping for some big music to play around us as we apprached you know, to enhance the moment but to no avail. (Sigh) Still it was pretty cool!

Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin