Wednesday, March 12, 2008

One year ago...

I just realized! One year ago this past week, we were in Guatemala visiting our 5 month old Hudson for the first time. Many of you have seen our video of this trip but here it is again.

I am SOOOO close to finishing Hudson's pick up trip video...FINALLY... so that should be up this week. I'm also trying to figure out Mr. Linky so that many of you can share your adoption videos, stories, or just thoughts. Stay tuned for that.

And if anyone can give me helpful advice on adding Mr. Linky I would be grateful! :)


Meeting Hudson



Saying Goodbye

3 comments:

Jess said...

I just did a "one year ago" post too. It is so nice to reflect isn't it?

God has been so good to us.

Danae said...

Crazy, it has been a year...oh how time flys. Eva already turns 1 on march 28th. Craziness. We love you Hudsona nd are glad you are home.

Danae

Anonymous said...

Tears, tears, & more tears. It was a good little Bible study this morning :). Your song at the end of meeting Hudson was a little bit of Heaven while watching. Did you ever make a CD of the Hudson blog? I am wanting to do that of our blogger blog & was wondering how to. Thanks for sharing! Love, J

Blog Widget by LinkWithin