does anyone know how to put a picture (with a link attached) in the sidebar of the blog.
like if you want to go directly to "she speaks conference" for example, i want you to just be able to click on the picture and it will take you. I know how to do this in a regular post but not in the sidebar.
make sense??? i need help!
Friday, March 28, 2008
techy question
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
I know how to do it but explaining it is another question :) I can do it for you if you dont mind me logging into your blog. If you do, then I will make an attempt to explain it to you :)
Oh! I hope you learn and then can teach me Jami! Josh thinks you have to upgrade to do it.
I don't know Jami..when ever I have tech questions..I ask this really nice guy named "Clint"..he is amazing with this sort of stuff! :0)
Jess, it worked! Now I just need to know "why" it worked! :)
And to "anonymous" you are right, my Clint is a very good resource... I best go ask him right away! :)
Hey...this is nothing to do with this post, but I tried your Tortellini soup and we loved it! My hubby keeps reminding about it. I went to a recipe exchange last night and shared it there too!
Thanks!
Glad it worked :) If you want the link to go to another part of the She speaks website I can change it but I just wasnt sure which one you wanted it to go to...the blog, site or the one I set it up to go to. I am seriously so bad at explaining things! I am much better at hands on...makes me a bad teacher, I know :)
Love the pic of you two on the right - so good! Gee, I sure know how to do alot of techy stuff, especially since I crashed our wireless network, while trying to set up a print server on an already wireless multi-function printer that we had gotten from Christmas (no I didn't realize that it was wireless). So after a day and a half, viola - our house is networked and completely wireless....but I don't know how to do the pic thing - give me anoter day and half! You should teach us all on your next blog now that Jessica has helped you do it!
Hey Jami,
I would like to know if you made a cd of Hudson's blog. If so, how did you do it?
Thanks, J
If you have a few minutes, I would love your input on my blog in regards to the ten struggles that Christian women face. Thank you!
hey jenny - sorry I never got back to you before. i have not done anything with hudson's blog yet. there is a sight called www.blurb.com where you can turn your blog into a book. it just required more work than i wanted to do at the time. good luck!
Post a Comment