It's DONE!!! Our PICKUP trip video is finally completed! I'm so excited...can you tell?!
I'm also trying something a little different. I have figured out Mr. Linky so I hope you'll join in on the fun. Basically if you have any adoption videos, stories, or thoughts regarding your adoption experiences, you post that at your own blog. Then copy the URL of that specific post to Mr. Linky at the bottom of this one...along with your name and we'll have a great tribute to the miracle of adoption.
I'm excited to read about/view your adoption experiences! If you have any questions related to our adoption experience, let me know and I'd be happy to "chat" with you. You can leave them in the comments or email me at clintandjami@gmail.com.
Let's CELEBRATE adoption together!!
So without further ado, I present "Bringing Hudson Home"
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Celebrate Adoption!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
thanks for sharing Jami! You'd think I'd stop crying ater seeing so many videos/pictures . . .but to no avail.
How faithful God is!
it does make me pray for all the foster mommmies out there too . . .Ryan and I have talked about serving in that way someday and when she snuggled Hudson close for the last time I lost it (again). But I think she joins us in rejoicing that Hudson is HOME with his mommy and daddy! I loved his first smiles to you both. What a sweetie.
Thanks, Jami, for sharing your adoption journey with us. I'm not so technology-savvy so I hope I did this Mr. Linky correctly! Not sure what images will appear in our 'coming home' video or when it will be 'published' but I am confident that God is writing each chapter along the way. Blessings to you!
Great job on the video! It was so touching! I agree with Amber, you'd think I wouldn't still be getting choked up about it, but it gets me every time! We're glad that Hudson is home with his family!
GREAT Video Jami!!! I am so glad we got to take some of those pictures!!! Hudson looks so little!
I am going to have to get your advice on how to do a video for us.
I'll Mr. Linky the post I have on my blog now, but hopefully I'll be able to write a better one soon.
Good idea!
Hope you are feeling better!
I MISS YOU!!!
Oh my gosh, that video brought tears to my eyes... thank you so much for sharing!! My heart goes out to Hudson's foster mom, she obviously loved him very much. God's blessings to you and your family.
Camino
You little snip (as I always say to my kids)! I wasn't planning to sit down and sob tonight! Your video was so beautiful. It will probably take me forever to do mine too!
Thanks for sharing...things like this keep me plugging along!
Jami, Josh said, "She did such a good job on the video I felt like I was there!"
Jami,
That was so sweet! Hudson is one fortunate little guy!
Sarah
LOVE IT! How precious to see the way his foster mother cares about him. Very sweet video. Angel
That is so awesome!! I left a link to our blog post back in 2006 with our adoption call...although it chronicles our very first emotions with adoption, it makes me smile to read it, knowing God's hand was in this from the VERY start.
Love you bunches, sweet friend!!
Kristin
Love it - you did such a good job with the video! Hudson, Reagen and Paige are some very blessed kids to have you guys as mommy and daddy - I could have told them that in 1996 in Mexico where we all met for the first time!
Much love!
Hey Jami, I did Mr. Linky, and now I need to figure out where to go.
I left a comment on your second to last post with a question :). Thanks for both of these post.
It was sad/special to see the foster mom in your video as it brought back memories of Mikail. I remember making my body go through the right motions and holding out on the crying until I was back in the car. God bless you & her!! Love, J
What a beautiful video!!!! Love it. What a precious gift from God Hudson is. I just kept thinking at H.atH. that last year you were so upset longing for the little guy so bad and now it feels like he's always been here.
Love ya!
Post a Comment