gg
Thanks all for bringing such great suggestions to the table! I really like "tuesday's blend" because I have many different ideas and hope that everyone can share their thoughts as well!
fffffff
And what's a better way to share than over a hot cup of coffee right?
ff
Do you like the graphic I chose?!? :) I'm not promising that we'll do this EVERY Tuesday because like Billie said, that requires a great deal of blogger commitment but you will see it again!
vf
Megan - your starbucks card will be to you soon! :)


4 comments:
I'd like to thank my...
By the way - I love the graphic - good job!
I like it!
congrats Megs!
I'll just have to come to Illinois for you to buy me Starbucks Jami!
please do jess!
So glad that my non committal spirit can be embraced!;)
Yes, I love the graphic!
Post a Comment